This website aims to achieve level AA of the standards defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
I want anyone who visits my website to feel welcome and have a positive experience, regardless of technology or ability. For example, you should be able to:
- change the colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most content on the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most content on the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most content on the website using a screen reader
Unfortunately, I’m unable to guarantee that content that I link to or embed on this site is fully accessible.
Reporting accessibility problems
Last updated: 22 June 2020.